(Section 3301-3-06 A 7 of the Ohio Administrative Code requires Information Technology Centers to post fees.
Below is a list of the services offered by NCOCC and the associated pricing.)
Member school districts and independent organizations may subscribe to any service. The fee structure below reflects fees for NCOCC member school districts.
The general categories are listed with the fee amount. A breakdown of the services included in that general category follows each heading.
If you cannot find the service you desire, please contact NCOCC directly.
Educational Support Fee
- Help Desk during normal business hours
- Knowledgeable staff and resources to support business processes
- Training and timely implementation and documentation for software procedures and guidelines including new users and new applications
- Software support for data entry, data processing, data import/export, assessments, student and staff demographic/attendance, student program codes, student class/subject, staff employment, staff certification, early childhood, special education reporting, accountability reporting, career technical reporting and Title I reporting
- EMIS System and Services
- Data archival and retrieval support
- Finance – Five Year Forecasts and fiscal year-end financial reporting
- Provide and support software enabling schools to report on time
- Creation and use of additional user defined reports
- Distribution of and assisting in interpreting district state reports as they are received from ODE
- Adequate and timely forums for user feedback
- EMIS data collector support
- Data submission and support assistance
North Central Ohio Computer Cooperative
1495 W Longview Ave, Suite 100
Mansfield, OH 44906