(Section 3301-3-06 A 7 of the Ohio Administrative Code requires Information Technology Centers to post fees.
Below is a list of the services offered by NCOCC and the associated pricing.)
School districts and independent organizations may subscribe to any individual service. The fee structure listed below reflects fees for NCOCC school districts. All categories are listed with the fee amount, please remember that Fiscal (USAS, USPS), Educational Support (EMIS, etc.), and INFOhio (those shown with an asterisk) are included in the Core Services bundled fee ($13.50) shown above; a breakdown of the services included within the general category follows each heading.
If you cannot find the service you desire, please contact NCOCC directly.
(included in bundled pricing)
- Help Desk support during normal business hours
- Knowledgeable staff and resources to support various INFOhio Services
- Offer the most recent automation software release as established by INFOhio
- Support state provided documentation as well as providing DASite specific documentation for software procedures and guidelines
- Periodic and timely training for “start” and “end of the year” procedures
$3.00/ADM (After First Year)
$5.50/ADM (Initial Year)
- Training for new users and new applications, systems and software procedures as they become available
- Conduct INFOhio User Group Meetings and maintain other communication channels with users
- Creation and use of additional user defined reports
- Provide support to maintain data for library materials and patrons
North Central Ohio Computer Cooperative
1495 W Longview Ave, Suite 100
Mansfield, OH 44906