(Section 3301-3-06 A 7 of the Ohio Administrative Code requires Information Technology Centers to post fees.
Below is a list of the services offered by NCOCC and the associated pricing.)
Member school districts and independent organizations may subscribe to any service. The fee structure below reflects fees for NCOCC member school districts.
The general categories are listed with the fee amount. A breakdown of the services included in that general category follows each heading.
If you cannot find the service you desire, please contact NCOCC directly.
- Provide assistance as needed with video conferencing and on demand video programs
- Provide professional staff development with video conferencing and on demand video program integration into curriculum
- Develop, plan, and implement professional development tailored to your specific district needs.
- Provide professional resources for classroom educators via monthly newsletters, NCOCC Facebook page, Twitter, Pinterest, and other web offerings.
- Provide training and assistance for technology integration into district and classroom environments, including but not limited to, Google Apps for Education, Interactive Whiteboards, iPads, etc.
- Plan, develop and provide professional staff development for Core Services, including but not limited to, ProgressBook, DataMap, INFOhio, Moodle, Roster Verification and other services as needed
North Central Ohio Computer Cooperative
1495 W Longview Ave, Suite 100
Mansfield, OH 44906