(Section 3301-3-06 A 7 of the Ohio Administrative Code requires Information Technology Centers to post fees.
Below is a list of the services offered by NCOCC and the associated pricing.)
School districts and independent organizations may subscribe to any individual service. The fee structure listed below reflects fees for NCOCC school districts. All categories are listed with the fee amount, please remember that Fiscal (USAS, USPS), Educational Support (EMIS, etc.), and INFOhio (those shown with an asterisk) are included in the Core Services bundled fee ($13.50) shown above; a breakdown of the services included within the general category follows each heading.
If you cannot find the service you desire, please contact NCOCC directly.
Student Services Fee
- ProgressBook SpecialServices Program (not available as an add-on)
- ProgressBook Gradebook
- ProgressBook Student Information System
- EMIS compliance issues
- Data Archival and Retrieval Support
- Help Desk support during normal business hours
- Knowledgeable staff and resources to support business processes
- Documentation for software procedures and guidelines
- Software support for data-entry, data processing and data import/export
- Training for systems and software procedures
- New and continuing user training
- Support for third party applications using Vendor Link
- Periodic and timely in-service for end of the year processing and opening or closing of records
- Student scheduling, grade reporting, interim reporting, attendance reporting, registration, fee accounting and student medical information.
- Student demographics and student discipline tracking
- Student transcripts and student graduation verification
- Creation and use of additional user defined reports, report cards, transcripts and schedules
- Provide leadership and investigate new products and procedures to benefit users including enhancements
North Central Ohio Computer Cooperative
1495 W Longview Ave, Suite 100
Mansfield, OH 44906